Tuesday, April 10, 2012

happy easter to you

Dave and I got to go to my family's for Easter this past weekend.  We were both really looking forward to going. Dave hadn't seen Ethan since his birth and I haven't seen him in about a month. One of the difficult things about living far away is missing out on one family's get together. This time we missed Dave's family Easter and that was tough.

Uncle Dave and Ethan (11 weeks)
Dave jumped right in with his uncle duties.  Ethan loved to look at Dave when he talked with him and would smile and coo back.

Saturday we went and took some family photos. We were in need of an updated picture with Ethan joining the clan. It was beautiful weather and we had a lot of fun taking the pictures. Ethan was great the whole time as well! Can't wait to see how they turned out!

Sunday we went to church then grilled out at home. Dad manned the grill and the steaks were perfect!

photo courtesy of Dave


Elizabeth and I had a "friendly" Easter egg hunt! You would have though my mom hid those in the back yard for Ethan, but no, they were for us :)


I won technically but Liz stole some eggs out of my basket :)

Overall, a great weekend home. Ethan is growing so much already! Here are a few more because I know you want to see his cute little face!

Ethan's Easter hat...it will come in handy on the pontoon this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment