Thursday, February 16, 2012

thankful - kelly

One of the hardest and most rewarding parts of moving to a new place is making new friends. I am so blessed to have many great friends back in Indiana. But there is something about having a friend that you can be with in less than 4 hours :) 

This is Kelly


Kelly and I hit it off right away.  She is a great person! She is a great listener and has helped me so much during this time of adjusting to a new area. We share our sense of humor as well as TV watching :) She is a great woman of faith and I'm so thankful that God placed her in my life at the perfect time.

Kelly has two adorable kids and she stays home with them. This has been really great since I haven't had a job. I can go over to her place pretty much whenever I want ;) It gets me out and about to spend quality time with a great friend! I'm positive that Dave is thankful as well that I have someone to spend time with while he is studying.

It sure doesn't seem like we have only known each other a couple of months! I am so very thankful for Kelly!

1 comment:

  1. you're so right - it hasn't felt like just a couple short months. feels like kindred spirits. i love you, jayma - and your friendship blesses me right back!

    ReplyDelete