Sunday, June 17, 2012

daddy's girl

Today I got to spend time with my dad for Father's Day. My parents came up Friday night and spent the weekend. It was great to have them here. My dad and Dave went to the Indy car race in Milwaukee yesterday and had a great time. They even made it on TV! I think that he enjoyed his Father's Day weekend filled with good food and racing!

cooking out Friday night

I'm so blessed to have such a great dad. I have so many great memories hanging out with my dad including many trips white water rafting and canoeing adventures.  More recently, off road adventures! My dad never let my anxieties get in the way of having fun.  He always reminded me that I could substitute the word "dangerous" for "fun!"

My dad has been a great role model of how to treat people kindly and to put others ahead of himself. He is always lending a helping hand to others making people laugh while he is at it.


I love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment