Monday, January 7, 2013

ice skating

This weekend Dave and I went downtown to meet some friends from home. I was a little nervous about being too cold, but we had such a good time I barely noticed!

We met up at Macy's, then went to the ice skating rink at Millennium Park.  Here we are waiting in line.


I'm pretty sure we were in line at least twice as long as we were actually skating. But it was worth it. This was our first ice skating adventure together and we enjoyed it! I'm not the best ice skater, but it was fun.


Although I failed to get a group picture of all of us, I did get a picture of my favorite part of the evening....

THE ZAMBONI!!!
After our skating, we enjoyed some deep dish Chicago pizza. What a great night in the city! Thanks Ryan, Leda, Clint, Sarah, and Rachel for inviting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment