Friday, March 22, 2013

hi, my name is jayma...

Hi, my name is Jayma and this is my blog. I know it has been a while since I wrote on here and I believe it is a combination of me thinking I don't have anything to say along with really not having anything to say. This has been a pretty busy semester and it seems we are just trying to make it through one day at a time!

Well, I turned 31 since my last post. I can't really believe it! But, its true.


I failed with taking any family photos, but my parents came up to celebrate! It was great to have them and made my birthday very special. I think from here on out, birthday's get less and less exciting ;)

It was also our 2nd anniversary a couple of days after my birthday. My mom and dad brought the most thoughtful gift! I gave my mom my wedding bouquet after the wedding and she saved it and made it into this beautiful keepsake!


 I was very surprised and touched by this thoughtful gift! Dave and I weren't able to celebrate our anniversary on Tuesday because of a busy work and class schedule, but we were able to on Thursday. Check back for a blog on the best concert of my life! :)

Me and my momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment