Tuesday, December 18, 2012

cinnamon roll extravaganza

Every year for the past few years, I've been very fortunate to be part of the annual cinnamon roll extravaganza!


For many years my friends put up with me being more of a supervisor than participant. This year was much different. I was melting butter, placing rolls in pans, and getting them in the oven.

Shannon and Jodi
One of the best parts of this year was that I was able to surprise 3 out of my 4 friends! I was so happy to be able to be there, and it was a lot of fun to surprise my friends. It was a refreshing evening.

Me, Jodi, Shannon, and Joanne
This year we didn't make as many as in years past. We only made 19 pans and had to taste one while we were still there!

Me, Jodi, Shannon, Molly, Joanne
This year we met at Molly's house. It was so fun to get to see her house and all of her treasures! Check out this cool kitchen!


Overall, it was a very successful night! We made the rolls in record time, and had plenty of time to chat after. It is always a fun night and I'm so glad I was able to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment